Friday, August 20, 2010

A Brief Introduction to Myself

Hello everyone !
I am Brooks Chen ,an exchange student from Tsinghua University ,China .I am very glad to have class Professional Communication this semester .I think English is very important and the learning process is full of challenges and sense of achievement .
I am eager to try out new things and I always persuade myself to experience things I've never experience before .No matter what you try ,you'll learn something  and grow , as long as you try your best .
I like sports ,which more or less belong to some kind of  light sports ,like long running ,table tennis ,badminton ,swimming ,etc .Reading books and listening music are also my hobbies .I learn to be persistent and confidence when I take exercise ,I learn to be quiet and learn to enjoy the beautiful imaginary scenery when I listen to music , I get to know more people's experience and stories when I read books .In a word ,my hobbies enrich my daily life and help me make friends with people have the same interest with me .
I believe we will have a good time this term ,Not only will we improve our English communication skills ,but also we will develop deep friendship with each other .Come on ,my friends ! Live a happy life and make progress with friends everyday~   :-)

1 comment: